2012年6月24日 星期日

孫燕姿 - We Will Get There


孫燕姿 - We Will Get There


Remember the days, we set out together with faith?
Remember the times, so fine,
when we thought that nothing could stand in our way?

Then things weren't the same, 
the life that we knew had to change
We've struggled through the darkest storms, 
we thought we couldn't tame
Together we've tried, as we stood side by side
I knew we'd build a new world, a world of hope for ever after

(Chorus)
Deep in my heart I just know, 
right from the start, we will grow
Look where we are, we've come so far 
and there's still a long long way to go
With all of my heart, I will care. I'll play my part, I will share
With family and friends, together we'll stand
And in the end, hand in hand, we will get there

So now we begin, working together to win
Believing in trust, it must be possible to overcome anything.
There's so much to do, there's so much we can contribute
By sharing just a little love, we will start again a new
So why don't we try? If we stand side by side
I know we'll build a new world, a world of hope for ever after

(repeat chorus)






這首歌有2種版本
第一次聽到時 聽的是中文版
當時因為很喜歡它的旋律  所以去查找了這首歌
也是這時突然發現了英文版
英文和中文歌詞的內容有一些不同之處
但都很令人動容與激昂

英文版的歌詞
給我一種勇往直前  無所畏懼的感覺
勇氣 說起來是很簡單 很平凡的東西
但在追尋夢想的過程中
勇氣 是我們最需要但卻最欠缺的
也是對我們現在最重要的東西
這或許就是為什麼我會選英文版的歌詞吧











Believing in trust, it must be possible to overcome anything.
我在這段歌詞中感覺到 
對未來的自信和無畏向前的精神
每當在人生的交叉路口時
我們會猶豫 徬徨  佇足而無法向前
但我們不能永遠等待
勇敢前進 自信的邁開步伐
我們要靠自己的雙手開創未來
用雙腳走出屬於自己的道路








 自信向前 昂首闊步













沒有留言:

張貼留言